Jenkin's Deli is located at 2390 Spring Creek Blvd, Cleveland, TN 37312.
I want to first off say thank you to our amazing waitress, Karleigh. She was so sweet and knowledgeable about all the food. It took us so long to order because everything looked so great and she pointed us in the right direction.
We had the famous chicken salad, 4 way grilled cheese, and a zippy chicken sandwich, with our sandwiches we also ordered the salad bar. I was told the salad bar was a new addition to the restaurant, since they moved. It had so much great stuff and for $2. you can't beat that price.
The atmosphere was unique and there was a loud train that would go by overhead, every once in a while. It made me feel like I was back on McDonald Ave, under the F train in Brooklyn. They had signs on the walls and there was just a hometown feel about the place that you couldn't ignore. You felt welcome.
Our waitress, Karleigh took great care of us and explained so much and told us all about the food so that we could make an educated decision. She was so sweet that I just have to keep mentioning her because she may be my favorite waitress in the world. If only she could train all the servers around the world then the world might be a nicer place, at least in restaurants that is.
We ordered, got our food fast, and ate some of the famous chicken salad, which I am not really sure why it's famous but I heard it had been featured on National Geographic. My nephew which was on this excursion ordered the 4 way grilled cheese and he said it was absolutely amazing with four different types of cheese on it. I ordered the chicken salad sandwich and it was good but could have benefited from a piece of tomato, lettuce, and pickles, in my view.
All in all I loved this restaurant and so did my guests. We enjoyed it so much and everything was just great and tasty. The salad bar was also great and a must have if you eat at Jenkin's Deli.
Price: $-$$
Service: 100%
Stars: ***** Five Stars for a great family friendly restaurant with great food and service.
Be sure to ask for Karleigh if you go visit Jenkin's Deli.
http://www.jenkins-deli.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment