Where do you go in Cleveland, Tennessee to get a good burger? I can tell you that I have fallen in love with Five Guys. I am never sorry when I get burgers and fries from them.
Five Guys is more like fast food but the product is great. The burgers are juicy and the fries are fresh and made from real potatoes. They have all kinds of toppings and condiments so you can order your burger exactly the way you want it. Also they offer Kosher All Beef Hot Dogs, which in my view is the only way to go with hot dogs.
I have fallen in love with their fries. They are always cooked fresh and they taste just like the home cooked fries my dad used to make when I was a kid. Nothing frozen there. They also offer peanuts that you can bring to your table and munch on until you get your food. Yum, Yum and Yum! There is also a secret that many locals may not have noticed. There is only one place in Cleveland, Tennessee that you can get Barq's Cream Soda and that is the fountain at Five Guys. I had that little treat when I was on a tour of Indiana and hadn't had it since till I went to Five Guys. So, Thanks Five Guys for the import, I love it!
Also everyone that works at Five Guys are so well mannered and nice. This is not a sit down restaurant but they are more than happy to help with anything and they want you to have a great experience. The inside of the restaurant reminds me of a diner with red and white checkered walls.
I cannot tell you how much I love this place. It's a National Chain, which I have seen all over the country from NYC to Cleveland, TN. But don't let the National Chain fool you, it's worth it, trust me! The prices are great for the quality of the food and it's in my view the best place in Cleveland to get a burger and fries.
Price: $ a burger is around $6 and the fries are around $4 but you get a whopping amount of the fries which I usually bring home and munch on for a couple of days because they are sooooo good!
Service: This is not a sit down so there are no servers and you get your own drinks. But I give the Cleveland, Tennessee store a whopping 100% because everyone is always so nice when we go there and thorough.
Stars: ***** Yes you heard it first, I gave a fast food chain five stars. That's how good the food is.
http://www.fiveguys.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment